- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
CineMassive (a wholly owned subsidiary of Haivision)
Founded in 2005 with headquarters in Atlanta, GA, CineMassive is an industry leader in delivering high-performance visual collaboration solutions for mission-critical environments. Tested and proven in the world’s most demanding environments, CineMassive technology is trusted by every branch of the US Armed Services, leading research universities, and Fortune 500 companies.
Haivision is a leading global provider of mission-critical, real-time video streaming and networking solutions. Its connected cloud and intelligent edge technologies enable organizations globally to engage audiences, enhance collaboration, and support decision making. Founded in 2004, Haivision is headquartered in Montreal and Chicago with offices, sales, and support located throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
The Staff Accountant supports the Finance Manager in carrying out the responsibilities of CineMassive's finance/accounting department. This position is critical to the essential daily operations of the business and requires someone
that who is a problem-solver, process oriented, able to adapt to changes, and understands the importance of confidentiality, accuracy, and collaboration. Responsibilities:
- Fulfill all aspects of Accounts Receivable (A/R) – enter transactions, reconcile payments, and generate reports
- Research and collaborate with project managers regarding invoicing milestones and issues
- Manage State, County, Local tax matrix
- Conduct Quarterly Nexus study
- Prepare/submit company sales tax reports
- Assist with preparing and filing 1099’s at year-end
- Assist with special projects such as audits, data analysis, account reconciliations, and process improvements
Skills and Qualifications
- AS/BS (Accounting or Business related) or equivalent recent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a professional accountant
- Solid understanding of GAAP / FASB / FRS16
- Proficient to expert level of experience with QuickBooks
- Intermediate to expert level of experience with MS Excel
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- High level of autonomy and professionalism
- ERP, Sage, TigerPaw and SQL experience a plus
- Public company accounting experience a plus
Why Work at CineMassive?
CineMassive is a small, cohesive group that provides exceptional products to a loyal and diverse client base. We’re a group of people who enjoy working together as well as with our awesome technology. We support professional growth and a comfortable work/life balance. Team members enjoy competitive compensation with full benefits, flexible schedules, ergonomic working stations and other perks. Our relaxed but inspiring office is nested in Atlanta’s flourishing Armour Yards, right across the street from SweetWater Brewery and directly adjacent to Fox Brother’s BBQ.
CineMassive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.